Azalea Handmade Mango and Shea Body Cream
Multipurpose Handmade Body Cream with Mango and Shea Butter
- Maximum moisture for hands, elbows, and heels
- Noticeably improves the look and feel of your skin
Skin feels soft and smooth after just one application
Why is it different?
- Mango and shea butter's rich benefit is found in its seeds - extracting the content of the seed and cold-pressing it into a creamy butter.
- Mango butter is semi-solid and melts when it touches the skin and paired with shea butter, it can nourish skin and support overall skin health.
- Mango is a rich source of vitamins, antioxidants and minerals. Applied topically, mango and shea butter possess powerful hydrating properties and help soften your skin.
- The abundance of Vitamin E, A, and Vitamin C as well as copper and folates in mango and shea butter may help protect your skin from environmental stressors like sunlight, pollution, and even blue light from screens which can lead to damage and premature aging.
How to use:
- 4 ounce jar
Azalea Handmade Luxury Soap
Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Mangifera indica (Mango) butter, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Squalane, Dimethyl Sulfone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Preservative, Parfum