Bliss Exfoliation Set
Our Bliss Exfoliation set includes a handmade Body Exfoliation Scrub you don’t want to miss! Pair it with our Intensive Body Cream and it's a duo made in heaven for softer, smoother skin.
Body scrubs are bath goodies that fit right into any routine and they smell amazing. Body scrubs don’t take a lot of time and the benefits outweigh the few extra seconds it takes to make the magic happen.
- Step one: grab your favorite Oliomanna body scrub or pick out a new one.
- Step two: hop in the shower or tub and scrub in a circular motion for 30 seconds in each rough area
- Step three: rinse off and enjoy smooth skin
You don’t even need to use your body scrub every day…one to two days per week are more than enough.
Why do we like Body Exfoliating Scrubs?
- They’re super pampering. The fragrance, the feel, how soft and smooth they leave your skin after…body scrubs are the very picture of luxury and self-care.. They’re also a great way to start the day or the perfect way to relax at the end of a hard day like you’re scrubbing away negative vibes).
- They’re super refreshing. Whenever you need a new start or a change in mood, body scrubs are in season – no matter the time or reason. Using a clean and floral body scrub is a refreshing way to chill and a little exfoliation feels especially important when you’re battling the dryness of winter-skin. And when you need a bit of after-work de-stressing our Eucalyptus Spearmint sugar scrub brings peace and tranquility.
- Body scrubs have limitless possibilities and endless options for both the fragrance and blended exfoliates, Basically the difference between body scrubs, including the fragrances, are the exfoliants in the mix like clay, sugar, salt or sand, The combinations are infinite but we totally love our exotic Demararra sugar – what a sweet way to exfoliate.
- They get rid of dirt, grime and dead skin cells. Goodbye, flakey skin and clogged pores. Exfoliating removes rough skin cells that have been building up on your body, revealing a fresh, clean layer of super-smooth skin. Always scrub in gentle, circular motions for about 30 seconds in each section of rough skin. Exfoliating regularly can help promote skin cell regrowth, reduce the signs of wrinkles and keep your skin super soft. Talk about a triple treat!
- Body scrubs help your other products work better. With all those yucky layers of dead skin cells out of the way, your body care products have less layers to go through before soaking into your skin – making your body lotions and body creams, work smarter, not harder.