NEORA AGE IQ EYE SERUM
WHAT'S IN IT?
A patented, exclusive ingredient that works as an antioxidant
An exclusive ingredient derived from white lily and Brazilian ginseng that helps reduce the appearance of puffiness, fine lines and dark circles.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice;
Highly emollient and a well-known source of moisture and hydration.
Supports the skin’s natural collagen and elastin, which helps skin look fuller and plumper.
Helps stimulate circulation.
Natural moisturizer for long-lasting hydration.
A well-known antioxidant that guards against environmental damage.
Naturally present in the skin, it binds water to the skin for volume and firmness.
Vitamin E (tocopherol)
A potent antioxidant that helps protect the skin from free radicals.
Vitamin C (tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate)
A vitamin known for its antioxidant and skin-brightening properties. Age IQ® Eye Serum
WHAT IS IT?
An advanced, multifunctional age-fighting Eye Serum for day and night use that delivers short- and long-term benefits. Powered by the patented SIG-1191® molecule and I-FIL4R®, derived from white lily and Brazilian ginseng, the transformative Age IQ Eye Serum has a pH level that works in harmony with your skin.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
• The Eye Serum, featuring our proprietary SIG-1191 ingredient:◦Delivers an immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles◦Supports the skin’s natural structure◦Matches your skin’s natural pH level, ensuring optimal skin health◦Firms and brightens the appearance of the eye area
• Fights the appearance of: Dark circles • Puffiness • Lines • Wrinkles
• Perfect for use on: The skin around the eyes – especially crow’s feet
• Ideal for all skin types: Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested
IN INDEPENDENTLY CONDUCTED CLINICAL TRIALS:• 89% of participants showed a decrease in the appearance of fine lines around the crow’s feet area.• 80% of participants showed brighter skin in the eye area.• 67% of the participants showed an improvement in the appearance of dark circles.
WHAT’S NOT IN IT?
Parabens, colorants, dyes, DEA, propylene glycol, fragrance.
WHEN AND HOW DO I USE IT?•
After cleansing skin, apply 1 pump of product per eye in the morning and evening. Gently smooth the serum around the eye area. While smoothing it on, the product will begin to adhere to skin and fill lines. After a few seconds, stop smoothing in the product and remain expressionless for 30 seconds while the product dries to a soft, even finish.• For optimal results, use our Age IQ® Night and Day Creams.
• Age IQ Eye Serum is a multifunctional product that works in 2 ways: 1. Delivers an immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines around the eye area.2. With continued use, combats dark circles, puffiness, lines and wrinkles. • This product is formulated at the pH level most suitable for skin. This ensures maximum age-fighting benefits in a formula that works in harmony with your skin.• If applying makeup or concealer to the eye area after using the product, make sure the product has fully dried. Spread make-up around the eye area, patting and smoothing it out using the tip of the ring finger to blend.
• Net weight: 10 mL/0.3 fl. oz.
Water (Aqua), Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Capylyl Methicone, Tocopherol, Pfaffia Paniculata, Root Extract, Ptychopetalum Olacoides Bark/Root Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Physalis Pubescens Fruit Juice, Acetylglutaminoyl Farnesylcysteine*, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Jojoba Esters, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Adenosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycerin, Tetrapeptide-26, VP/VA Copolymer, Caprrlyl/Capryl Glucoside, Pullulan, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Amodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Coceth-7, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol